Monday, January 26, 2015

A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING....

It is beginning to occur to me that the "business of business" keeps me so busy here that three blogs a week seems a little impossible. It isn't as though I don't think about doing a blog, it is just with needlepoint and quilting projects up the wazoo, I always have somehting in my hands in the evening precluding the action of opening the computer and writing a blog.

Little boys next door come and go many times a day, often from 3 and 6 pm and I cannot resist that distraction!

Here are a few of the needlepoint projects that have left the studio in the past two weeks and some quilts that are building up into a huge pile of color.

A Marine Crest on #13 mesh and a pile of books also on #13 mesh. Very important books!
.




I took this class with Cate's three sisters and we all made this quilt. I used Kaffe Fassett florals. Queen size.

The queen quilt to the right was adapted from Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting magazine and designed by Kris Peterson. Love it! More Kaffe fabrics. I am obsessed with these florals. Using them for a lot of projects. Colors here are not very true. Sashings are the purple/lime dot and lots of pinks and reds and turquoise and some soft yeloows. It looks 'glow in the dark' crazy in some of these photos. I'd better get more accomplished at editing these.
















                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment