Friday, October 3, 2014

PROJECTS WITH FRIENDS.

In the past few weeks I have been around several different cities checking out the local quilt shops. I have seen a lot of tuffets - or footstools - being offered as classes. About a year ago, I took a class at a little shop outside of Spokane, WA with two college friends. It was a blast. Several days of sewing, laughing, a little wine and a lot of fun. We were three different personalities - as can be seen in the accompanying photograph.

This fuzzy one is mine. (It makes me dizzy to look at it, but you get the picture.) I had a wild animal moment. Love it. The middle button was first covered with leather which did not work - too heavy. I took the leather off and used felt. Same look - easier to wrap a large button.


Susan's, Dee's, Dwyta's. Love them all.
There's nothing better than quilting with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment